- The Purpose of Education in 2021, by Amanda Taylor.
- Assignmentgeek.com is an online writing service offering professional assistance to students of all levels - ranging from high school and college to university. With a swift ordering process, students can find solutions to their homework challenges with vital insight and clear argumentation from expert geeks. It has top-notch writers who are available to work effectively to meet the tightest deadlines. With its long-term, high satisfactory relationship with clients, the site has enabled many students to skyrocket their grades.
- Jooble.org: Your new job, vacancies all over the USA.
- Are Essay Writing Companies Legal? The Facts
- The 5 Worst Academic Essay Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- Math Help for Students: 5 Ways to Get It Right
- MyPaperWriter.com is a top academic writing company specializing in research and term paper writing. The agency provides a wide range of services, including editing and proofreading. With ten years of experience and thousands of satisfied clients worldwide, the company enjoys the reputation of the leader in this highly-competitive niche. MyPaperWriter also has an amazing database of absolutely free essay samples destined to help high school and college students make their first steps in academic writing.
- UsEssayWriters.com is a renowned online writing service providing hundreds of students with plagiarism-free custom essays every day 24/7. The company has more than 300 experienced writers ready to start writing, editing, or proofreading your paper right now. Here you can order any kind of essay and participate in the writing process. The service is famous for its timely delivery and friendly customer support team.
- Vicki Hollett - Before having met Vicki online as a colleague, she was first and foremost a mentor, in the same tradition as EFL pioneers L.G. Alexander and Robert O'Neill. During a period of over 30 years when The Marzio School in the south of France was very active in teaching English to French business people and technicians, we used countless quantities of 4 of her books which were perfect for 90% of our students: Business Objectives, Tech Talk, Quick Work, and Business Opportunities. The Meeting Objectives video was the only video besides Real English® which the teachers enjoyed using at that point in time, and Vicki also wrote the workbook for that collection. We've all evolved since then, of course, as the EFL terrain in Europe has radically shifted. Have a look at Vicki's new activities, her new video site for example. She's younger and even more dynamic now!
- English with Jennifer Jennifer Lebedev is redifining the way English is being taught on the internet. In addition to her site, her YouTube channel provides students with the clearest, most well organized lessons on the essentials of the English language. Besides, she's a simply a pleasure to watch and learn with!
- Nik's Learning Technology Blog Nik Peachey is a freelance learning technology consultant, writer and teacher trainer. He specialises in writing computer based learning materials for language development and teacher training. He also offer a range of web related consultancy services. One of the vey best blogs for EFL/ESL teachers on the web.
- Basic English for Beginners Apk: Learn the basics of English with this FREE android app. This app will help you learn English from the beginning in an easy step by step way. Once you complete this course, you will be able to speak and understand the English language at a basic level.
- Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day Larry is the The master linker to websites that will help you teach ELL, ESL and EFL. He regularly publishes useful articles in the New York Times in addition to other publications. He teaches in Sacrament, California and id the reference in educational technology for the ELL, ESL and EFL community all around the globe.
- Webheads in Action, helping each other online for the benefit of ESL students and teachers. Created by Vance Stevens, this is simply the best EFL ESL community on the web. A must for teachers.
- The Marzio School, creator of Real English.
- VR and AR in Higher Education
- The Real English Blog.
- Six Apps and Platforms for Essay Writing
- 5 Challenges You'll Encounter in Online ESL Teaching and How to Overcome Them
- Six Apps and Platforms for Essay Writing
Below we feature a Guest Post by Amanda
The Purpose of Education in 2021
The purpose of education in the 21st century has been a debatable subject. Is it just preparing individuals for jobs and helping them run the economy, or does it go beyond that? Students ask questions like this now and then, especially when it comes to pursuing higher studies.
But the main purpose of education is to make people more humane and civilized. Other things such as job, wealth, social status, and general well-being are side benefits.
How Is Education Reshaping the Face of the Future?
Post pandemic learning and teaching have taken a digital shift. This transition has also revised education's purpose for learners in 2021. With a professional college essay writing service, students don't even have to spend time on lengthy assignments - they can dedicate it to enhancing their skills instead.
In recent years, humans have witnessed several challenges which have never been seen up to now and they need to be tackled efficiently. Nowadays, curated curriculums have become essential and worthy educational trends, allowing students to see beyond the dotted lines. This is what students are looking for now.
The capacity to work as part of a team and solve problems is one of the skills that many leaders consider essential for future generations. These essential skills can be acquired only through education.
What Is the Purpose of Education in 2021 and Beyond?
With the sudden changes in the way the world operates, education has become more purposeful. Students now bank on advanced learning mechanisms to stay relevant in this competitive era. The rest of this essay is mainly concerned with how education is geared towards in 2021 and beyond.
Creating Thoughtful and Educated Citizens
Education is not just about learning facts. The basic purpose of schooling is to train minds to think out of the box.
An old-school assumption that many people still believe relies on the desire to raise smart adults. It looks forward to students becoming part of a community and functioning as thoughtful and sensible citizens.
For instance, a person who wants to become a nurse should prioritize their complex study tasks. To do that, one might need to outsource essay writing assignments to professionals at https://essayservice.com/nursing-essay-writing-service and focus on the bigger picture, thinking how they can contribute to the community.
To be responsible for their actions and contribute to electing worthy officials, students aim for quality education. Their every decision will have a major impact on society as a whole.
Developing Self-Esteem and Confidence
The aim of education is not limited to enriching students’ lives with facts and figures. It should also act as a catalyst to build self-esteem and boost confidence all along their academic journey.
In this digital era, with numerous distractions present at every step, completing a particular course or achieving a specific degree is not an easy task. Thus, learners choose academic help websites with the best reviews, such as https://domyessay.com/reviews, to maintain their good performance. Students should pursue studies to explore new career dimensions and take up more responsibilities.
Teaching Practical Learning and Skills Application
When we think of education, we bear in mind conventional learning structures that stress the theoretical aspects involved. This is not what a student requires in the current career landscape. The solution is non-formal learning approaches that come in many forms.
Due to the paradigm shift in cultural, economic, and societal developments,
practical learning and applicability of the content being taught are crucial
as we navigate through 2021.
The purpose of education in today’s age is to devise new methodologies for imparting innovative and creative ideas. The institutions should facilitate practical learning and application of the subject matter. Students who are well educated not only do well in life but also help and contribute to the nation-building process.
Creating Lifelong Learners
Learning is a never-ending process, and it is hidden in every sphere of life. The purpose of education in 2021 is driven by a never-ending learning mindset among students who strive to assimilate every experience.
Humans pose a natural need to explore, learn, and grow. Education today should
encourage students to improve their quality of life and experience
a sense of self-worth. Whether they are following personal
hobbies or professional goals, lifelong learning can help students reach personal
fulfillment and inner happiness.
Evaluating Problems and Devising Solutions
Learning without the ability to solve problems is not enough to face real-world issues. Education provides students the ability to evaluate and devise feasible solutions to problems.
Look at the issue of the COVID-19 pandemic lingering right in front of us. The lack of problem-solving and decision-making skills was quite damaging in such a situation. Students now understand the value of such a skill set and look forward to developing readiness to resolve problems more efficiently in the future.
Preparing for Life
One of the core purposes of education in 2021 is to prepare students for life. The world requires youth that will strengthen the economy and honor cultural diversity.
The aim of teaching is not only limited to churning out job-ready individuals who help in the nation's growth. It should also prepare them for life that may inhibit mental, emotional, social, and strategic wellness.
The young generation wants to ensure that they have the strength to succeed in today's complex world.
Institutes can find opportunities to instill critical character traits such as perseverance, grit, optimism, and curiosity to positively impact their students' accomplishments.
Some students take a more comprehensive approach to schooling, taking life lessons both in and out of the classroom.
Education is the most powerful weapon that has the potential to change the
world. It enhances knowledge, inculcates important values, and instills sophisticated
habits. It is crucial for developing a well-rounded community built on love,
justice, and peace, even in 2021.