- Assignmentgeek.com is an online writing service offering professional assistance to students of all levels - ranging from high school and college to university. With a swift ordering process, students can find solutions to their homework challenges with vital insight and clear argumentation from expert geeks. It has top-notch writers who are available to work effectively to meet the tightest deadlines. With its long-term, high satisfactory relationship with clients, the site has enabled many students to skyrocket their grades.
- Jooble.org: Your new job, vacancies all over the USA.
- Are Essay Writing Companies Legal? The Facts
- The 5 Worst Academic Essay Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- Math Help for Students: 5 Ways to Get It Right
- MyPaperWriter.com is a top academic writing company specializing in research and term paper writing. The agency provides a wide range of services, including editing and proofreading. With ten years of experience and thousands of satisfied clients worldwide, the company enjoys the reputation of the leader in this highly-competitive niche. MyPaperWriter also has an amazing database of absolutely free essay samples destined to help high school and college students make their first steps in academic writing.
- UsEssayWriters.com is a renowned online writing service providing hundreds of students with plagiarism-free custom essays every day 24/7. The company has more than 300 experienced writers ready to start writing, editing, or proofreading your paper right now. Here you can order any kind of essay and participate in the writing process. The service is famous for its timely delivery and friendly customer support team.
- Vicki Hollett - Before having met Vicki online as a colleague, she was first and foremost a mentor, in the same tradition as EFL pioneers L.G. Alexander and Robert O'Neill. During a period of over 30 years when The Marzio School in the south of France was very active in teaching English to French business people and technicians, we used countless quantities of 4 of her books which were perfect for 90% of our students: Business Objectives, Tech Talk, Quick Work, and Business Opportunities. The Meeting Objectives video was the only video besides Real English® which the teachers enjoyed using at that point in time, and Vicki also wrote the workbook for that collection. We've all evolved since then, of course, as the EFL terrain in Europe has radically shifted. Have a look at Vicki's new activities, her new video site for example. She's younger and even more dynamic now!
- English with Jennifer Jennifer Lebedev is redifining the way English is being taught on the internet. In addition to her site, her YouTube channel provides students with the clearest, most well organized lessons on the essentials of the English language. Besides, she's a simply a pleasure to watch and learn with!
- Nik's Learning Technology Blog Nik Peachey is a freelance learning technology consultant, writer and teacher trainer. He specialises in writing computer based learning materials for language development and teacher training. He also offer a range of web related consultancy services. One of the vey best blogs for EFL/ESL teachers on the web.
- Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day Larry is the The master linker to websites that will help you teach ELL, ESL and EFL. He regularly publishes useful articles in the New York Times in addition to other publications. He teaches in Sacrament, California and id the reference in educational technology for the ELL, ESL and EFL community all around the globe.
- Webheads in Action, helping each other online for the benefit of ESL students and teachers. Created by Vance Stevens, this is simply the best EFL ESL community on the web. A must for teachers.
- The Marzio School, creator of Real English.
- VR and AR in Higher Education
- The Real English Blog.
- Six Apps and Platforms for Essay Writing
- 5 Challenges You'll Encounter in Online ESL Teaching and How to Overcome Them
- Six Apps and Platforms for Essay Writing
8 Online Courses Everyone Can Take
For several years in a row, online education
was a hot topic, and there are quite a few reasons for that. It is a simple
and convenient way to master new skills or level up the ones you already have.
In the current global situation, this topic has become acute. Basically, it is currently the only way to learn something new from the safe environment of your own home.
Complete Creative Writing
Everyone who is looking to learn how to write well will find this course a great opportunity to brush up on their skills. And it can become a real life savior in particular for students, who, as we all know, often face the need to write different kinds of papers.
Of course, students can get professional writers - essaywritingservice.com help, and don’t even bother with writing boring essays. However, if you are looking for ways to excel in this matter, take a look at this option!
The Complete Creative Writing consists of 43 video lessons. The total duration of all videos is only 12 hours. So, one can easily finish it in a day. The price currently is $19.99 with 33% sale, whereas the regular price is $29.99, which is also not that bad.
Tips to Help You Live a Better Life and Achieve Success
Ever wondered how to forge your own destiny and be successful in everything you do?
This is a free course on personal growth created by the top instructor. It focuses on helping people overcome all sorts of barriers that hold them back from being truly successful. It has already helped over 1 million students from all over the globe to change their lives, and you can be the next successful person!
There are only 15 lessons here. The overall duration of lessons is 1 hour. You should agree that one hour is not too much time to waste for the sake of changing your life.
Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content
This is another exciting opportunity provided by the University of Pennsylvania and you can also finish it in under one day. This short course encompasses everything one needs to know to be effective and successful in the marketing industry. It explains the basics and shares valuable tips on how to create campaigns that work.
The whole course is divided into four blocks. It is recommended to tackle one
block in a week. However, since every block is about one hour long, you can
easily get through it faster. This course is free of charge, so anyone can take
Stanford Introduction to Food and Health
This course created by Stanford University can also be helpful to many people regardless of their main field of engagement. What we eat and our health are tightly connected to each other. Thus, it is extremely important to know all the essentials of healthy nutrition in order to take decent care of your own health.
This course has a pretty high rating of 4.7 stars. It has already been completed by tens of thousands of students. And it is free!
In general, you will need about 4 hours to go through all the lectures. So,
it is another great opportunity for overnight education!
Accounting in Only One Hour! A Brief Introduction
For everyone considering a career in accounting, this is a great resource. The Accounting in Only One Hour offers users a brief (but extremely detailed) overview of the key concepts and basics of accounting.
This course consists of 18 lectures that are exactly 1 hour long in total.
Of course, this may not be enough to master accounting to the fullest. However,
it is a good way to get started and define whether this field suits you!
Web Development By Doing: HTML/CSS from Scratch
Now, this is probably one of the best options of all. Web development is a rapidly growing field and it is in a huge demand these days.
Web developers from all over the world get high pay and a unique opportunity to be their own bosses. If you want to have this too, welcome to Web Development By Doing: HTML/CSS from Scratch.
This is an introductory course meant for beginner level users, which means
that anyone can try it. It will help you delve into the world of web development
and grasp the basics in just 1 hour! This is an opportunity that shouldn’t
What Is Data Science?
Data Science is a rather trending topic today. Not only it is trending, but also extremely engaging. If you have always wanted to get some knowledge in this field, this is your lucky chance!
The course What Is Data Science is entry-level and rather short. You can complete it in under a day, which is a good thing. It was provided by IBM - one of the leading American companies in the IT sector. We bet that you could learn a lot from such a well-known industry leader.
On A Last Note: Introduction to Managing Your Personal Finance Debts
Finally, the last option on our list, but definitely not the least helpful one is this short course that only takes about an hour to finish.
This option will suit everyone who is conscious of one’s own finances. Taking this class, you will learn how to handle your finances in just the right way.