- Being an ESL college writer is quite challenging because you have to make considerable efforts to master English and become proficient at many academic assignments, be it a test, essay, a term paper, dissertation, etc. Actually, grammar is the area where most international students require help, given the many tenses, the 4 conditionals, exercises, activities, etc. Of course, you can follow a video blog where educational videos are posted, but isn't it better to learn from real custom essay papers written at cheap prices by the best experts online at writing services? Place your 'write my task for me' order with an essay writing service (TakeAwayEssay.com, for example) mentioning that you need a third conditional ESL paper and let the service do your job perfectly!
- Vicki Hollett - Before having met Vicki online as a colleague, she was first and foremost a mentor, in the same tradition as EFL pioneers L.G. Alexander and Robert O'Neill. During a period of over 30 years when The Marzio School in the south of France was very active in teaching English to French business people and technicians, we used countless quantities of 4 of her books which were perfect for 90% of our students: Business Objectives, Tech Talk, Quick Work, and Business Opportunities. The Meeting Objectives video was the only video besides Real English® which the teachers enjoyed using at that point in time, and Vicki also wrote the workbook for that collection. We've all evolved since then, of course, as the EFL terrain in Europe has radically shifted. Have a look at Vicki's new activities, her new video site for example. She's younger and even more dynamic now!
- English with Jennifer Jennifer Lebedev is redifining the way English is being taught on the internet. In addition to her site, her YouTube channel provides students with the clearest, most well organized lessons on the essentials of the English language. Besides, she's a simply a pleasure to watch and learn with!
- Nik's Learning Technology Blog Nik Peachey is a freelance learning technology consultant, writer and teacher trainer. He specialises in writing computer based learning materials for language development and teacher training. He also offer a range of web related consultancy services. One of the vey best blogs for EFL/ESL teachers on the web.
- Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day Larry is the The master linker to websites that will help you teach ELL, ESL and EFL. He regularly publishes useful articles in the New York Times in addition to other publications. He teaches in Sacrament, California and id the reference in educational technology for the ELL, ESL and EFL community all around the globe.
- Webheads in Action, helping each other online for the benefit of ESL students and teachers. Created by Vance Stevens, this is simply the best EFL ESL community on the web. A must for teachers.
- The Marzio School, creator of Real English.
- The Real English Blog.