Lesson 57 - The Present Perfect - Exercise 14 - Minda (6)
The question AND the answer use the Present Perfect verb tense.
- What are the exact words of the question?
- Have you been to Europe?
- Have you ever been to Europe?
- Have you travelled to Europe?
- What are the exact words of the ANSWER? Type it!
- Yes, I have.
- Yes, we have.
- Yes. I went there last year.
- The question AND the answer use the Present Perfect verb tense. Do we know when she was in Europe?
- No, we don't know WHEN she went to Europe, and maybe she will return to Europe.
- Yes, she says "I went to Europe in 1999".
- We know she went to Europe in 1999 and we know that she will never return to Europe.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.