Lesson 57, Exercise 12 - Review of Dates
- She was born on _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ nd, _ _ _ _.
Type the FIRST WORD ONLY: The Month!
- Minda is American. She uses the America date format: First the Month, then the DATE as an Ordinal Number, then a , (comma), and finally the year! Example: July 5th, 1997.
No, she was not born in July. She was born in the month of November, but which date? November 21st ? November 12th? November 23rd?
Type the ORDINAL NUMBER of the date ONLY (two numbers and two letters)!
- She was born on
- November 22nd, 1956.
- November 22nd, 1946.
- November 22nd, 1986.
- In and on: She was born on November 22nd. She was born on November 22nd, 1956. She was born on Monday.
She was born in November. She was born in 1957.
CLICK ON ALL THE CORRECT SENTENCES:
- She was born in 1966.
- She went to the office in Monday.
- We were in the library on Tuesday.
- The Wright brothers made the first flight in an airplane on December 17, 1903.
- He quit his job on April.