Lesson 57 - Exercise 10 - Review of "How long...take?" and
"How do you get to (a place)?"
- Minda (3)
- How long does it take? is the subject of Lesson 31. The answer to this question includes:
- the amount of time.
- the length of an object.
- length, width, or depth.
- How long does it take Minda to get to work? Type your answer!
- an hour
- a half hour
- a day
- It takes Minda about an hour to get to work. Type the corresponding question beginning with "How long". Use the same verbs as the interviewer!
- How long does it take Minda to get to work?
- How long is an express bus?
- How long does it take Minda to get home from work?
- Listen to the question and the answer. How long does it take Minda to get to work in the morning?
How long does it take her to get to work in the morning?
- Approximately an hour.
- Exactly an hour.
- Always less than an hour.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.