Lesson 47 - Used to - Exercise 1
Here's an example of "motherly duties".
- What did Elizabeth use to do? Type your answer!
- She used to go out and party.
- She used to take care of her baby.
- She used to work in a bar.
- Why doesn't she go out anymore?
- She has to take care of her 2 children.
- She has to work 2 jobs to make ends meet.
- She has to take care of her sick husband.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.