Lesson 47 - Used to - Exercise 1 - Motherly Duties
Here's an example of "motherly duties".
- What did Elizabeth use to do? Type your answer!
- She used to go out and party.
- She used to take care of her baby.
- She used to work in a bar.
- Why doesn't she go out anymore?
- She has to take care of her 2 children.
- She has to work 2 jobs to make ends meet.
- She has to take care of her sick husband.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.