Lesson 24b, Exercise 3: Jennifer speaks clearly but Mike mumbles and speaks fast.
What does Jennifer do for a living?
- Jennifer's a hairdresser.
- Jennifer's a professional cook.
- Jennifer's a volleyball player.
What does Jennifer really want to do?
- She wants to be a chef in a restaurant.
- She wants to wash dishes in a restaurant..
- She wants to a waitress in a restaurant.
What about Mike? What does he do for a living?
- He has a construction company. He builds new homes.
- He's a carpenter. He builds new homes.
- He has a company which makes skyscrapers.
What would Mike prefer doing?
- Mike's dream job is to be a professional beach volleyball player.
- Mike's dream job is to be a hairdresser.
- Mike's dream job is to be tennis player.
Is Jennifer's dream to be a chef realistic or just a dream?
- It could be realistic. She's apparently a very good cook.
- No, it's only a dream.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.