Lesson 21 - Introduction to Do / Does - Exercise 5
- Sybil introduces Sheila. What does she say?
- This is my friend, Sheila.
- This is my neighbor, Sheila.
- Say hello to Sheila.
- New York City is a group of
- 5 boroughs.
- 5 cities.
- 5 states.
- Sybil says "She's from Staten Island, and So am I". In this case, "So am I" =
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Staten Island also.
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Manhattan.
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Brooklyn.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.