Lesson 21, Exercise 5: This introduction of a friend includes:
the first name of her friend, and where exactly she is from.
Watch the video. Click on the correct answers.
Sybil introduces Sheila. What does she say?
- This is my friend, Sheila.
- This is my neighbor, Sheila.
- Say hello to Sheila.
New York City is a group of
- 5 boroughs.
- 5 cities.
- 5 states.
Sybil says "She's from Staten Island, and So am I". In this case, "So am I" =
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Staten Island also.
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Manhattan.
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Brooklyn.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.