Lesson 21, Exercise 5: This introduction of a friend includes:
the first name of her friend, and where exactly she is from.
Watch the video. Click on the correct answers.
Sybil introduces Sheila. What does she say?
- This is my friend, Sheila.
- This is my neighbor, Sheila.
- Say hello to Sheila.
New York City is a group of
- 5 boroughs.
- 5 cities.
- 5 states.
Sybil says "She's from Staten Island, and So am I". In this case, "So am I" =
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Staten Island also.
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Manhattan.
- Sheila is from Staten Island, and I am from Brooklyn.
Tap on any word once (mobile), or double-click on any word (computer), to read an English definition. If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.