Lesson 20 - Going to a Place (Present Continuous) - Exercise 8
- Where's Jay going?
- He doesn't know.
- He's heading home.
- He's going downtown.
- What does he say exactly? Listen carefully.
- Uh, I actually don't know. I'm just walking around the city.
- Uh, I don't know. I'm just discovering New York City.
- Uh, I don't know now. I'm just discovering the city.
- He says "I actually don't know." In this case, actually means:
- in reality.
- at the present moment.
- in general.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.