Lesson 16b - Plaza on Hyde Park - Exercise 5
- What does Lisa think about her room at Plaza on Hyde Park?
- She thinks her room is very small.
- She reserved a big special room called The Cubicle.
- It's the largest hotel room she has ever seen.
- The interviewer's first question concerns where they are staying. The second question is about the
- price of the hotel.
- quality of the hotel.
- restaurants in the hotel.
These are office cubicles.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.