Lesson 16, Exercise 14: Luke, Part 2
Luke says that his French teachers are "kinda" nice. Watch the video.
"Kinda" is the very informal way of saying "kind of", which meanns "to a limited extent" in this context. They are not very nice. They're just 'okay'.
- Luke is not 100% sure about his opinion of his teachers.
- Luke is certain. His French teachers are definitely snobby.
- Luke is certain. His French teachers are really very nice.
Luke uses the word "snobbiness" to describe his teachers' "little French attitude". But this word does not exist. He means snobbishness.
- Snobbishness is the correct noun. Snobbish is the correct adjective.
- Snobbiness is the correct noun. Snobby is the correct adjective.
- Snobbery is a correct noun. Snobbiness is also a correct noun.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.