Lesson 15 - What else can you do? - Exercise 13
Review: Can in the Past and Future
- Alli can play tennis, and last year:
- He could play tennis.
- He was able to play tennis.
- He will be able to play tennis.
- Alli can play chess today, and in 2 years from now,
- he will probably be able to play chess.
- he would be able to play chess.
- he was able to play chess.
- Alli was able to sail a boat 3 years ago,
- and he can probably sail today.
- and he would be able to sail tomorrow.
- and he will probaly be able to sail on his next vacation.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.