Lesson 15, Exercise 13 - Transforming 'can' from the Present Tense to 2 other tenses.
Review: Can in the Past and Future
Alli can play tennis, and last year? Listen to the answer if you have a problem:
- He could play tennis.
- He was able to play tennis.
- He will be able to play tennis.
Alli can play chess today, and in 2 years from now,
- he will probably be able to play chess.
- he would be able to play chess.
- he was able to play chess.
Alli was able to sail a boat 3 years ago,
- and he can probably sail today.
- and he would be able to sail tomorrow.
- and he will probaly be able to sail on his next vacation.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.