Lesson 10 - Where are they from? (Where's Pat from? Where is Patty from?) - Exercise 4
- Listen to the question:
Pat's from Charleston, West Virginia. What's the question? Type it.
- Where's Pat from?
- What nationality is she?
- What's her name?
- Listen to the answer.
Pat's from Charleston, West Virginia. Where's her daughter, Patty, from? Type the complete sentence.
- Patty's from Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina.
- Patty's from Charlestion, West Virginia.
- She's from Springfield, North Carolina.
- She's from Linville, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- She is from Linville, North Carolina, U.S.A.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.