Lesson 10, Exercise 4 - Where's Pat from? Where is Patty from?
Listen to the question:
Pat's from Charleston, West Virginia. Type the question begining 'Where is' (3rd person)
- Where's Pat from?
- What nationality is she?
- What's her name?
Listen to the answer.
Pat's from Charleston, West Virginia.Where's her daughter, Patty, from? Type the complete sentence.
Begin with 'She' or 'Patty' and don't forget that the famous mountain also has 2 (two) capital letters!
- Patty's from Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina.
- Patty's from Charlestion, West Virginia.
- She's from Springfield, North Carolina.
- She's from Linville, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- She is from Linville, North Carolina, U.S.A.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.