Lesson 57 - Exercise 8 - Meet My Favorite Interviewee!
Spell her name. Listen:
- What's her name? Type it! She has a first name and last name, of course, just like you and me. Don't forget that all proper names, such as names of people, begin with a CAPITAL (Upper Case) letter!
- Minda Lake
- Linda Lake
- Minda Cake
- "On the way" = to have started a journey to a particular place. Example: She is on her way to Amsterdam. = She's going to Amsterdam now.. But Minda says that she is on her way back to work. This means:
- She is returning to work.
- She just left work.
- She returns to work 7 days a week.
- A more difficult question for you: What did she do just before meeting the interviewer? (Note that Minda says "I am on my way back to work, FROM LUNCH. Be logical. Make a sentence in the past with 3 words). Type the 3 words!
- She ate lunch.
- She ate breakfast.
- She ate dinner.
PS: If you think you typed a correct answer which is not accepted as correct, please tell me: email@example.com - Thanks!!
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.