Lesson 57 - Exercise 2 - Present Perfect Continuous - Grammar
Betty Jean began juggling at ten o'clock. She bought her clubs in December. Now, it is March. Choose the 4 grammatically correct answers.
Choose the correct question.
- How long have you been juggling today?
- How long did you juggled today?
- How long have you juggle today?
How long has Betty Jean been juggling today? Answer with a COMPLETE SENTENCE. Type it.
- She has been juggling for 10 minutes today.
- She has been juggling for 10 hours today.
- She has been juggling for 10 days.
Listen: Practice your pronunciation.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.