Lesson 57 - The Present Continuous + Present Perfect Continuous
- Review of the Present Continuous: what is the interviewer's question? Type it!
- What are you doing?
- What do you do?
- What have you been doing?
- Click on all the correct answers
Juggle (verb) has 4 definitions. Here are 2 important ones:
1. To keep two or more objects in the air at one time by throwing them in the air and catching them. Example: Betty Jean is juggling clubs. She also juggles balls.
2. To manipulate in order to deceive, to cheat: to juggle figures in the accounting books.
Example: Look at the picture. This accountant (bookkeeper) juggled the figures for his company. Now he is in prison!
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.