Lesson 52 - Johnny and Noelle-Christine Brazil - Exercise 2
- How many verb tenses are used in this video?
- Two. The interviewer says "I thought you got married today" (past tense) and Johnny replies that they have been married for exactly 24 hours (present perfect tense).
- One. The interviewer asks "What did you do yesterday?" (past tense), and Johnny answers "I got married!" (past tense).
- Two. The interviewer asks "What will you do today?" (future). Johnny says that they have been married for exactly 24 hours (present perfect tense).
- What did Johnny and Noelle-Christine do yesterday? Type your answer.
- They got married.
- They visited the oldest church in Memphis.
- They've been married 24 hours.
= They have been married for 24 hours (one day).
"For" is understood. The sentence is correct with or without "for".
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.