Lesson 52 - Johnny and Noelle-Christine Brazil - Exercise 2
Only one sentence is correct. Which one?
- The interviewer says "I thought you got married today" and Johnny replies that they have been married for exactly 24 hours.
- The interviewser asks "Where did you get married?".
- The interviewer asks "Did you get married last week?
What did Johnny and Noelle-Christine do yesterday? Type your answer.
- They got married.
- They visited the oldest church in Memphis.
- They've been married 24 hours.
= They have been married for 24 hours (one day).
"For" is understood. The sentence is correct with or without "for".
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.