Lesson 31 - How long does it take? - Exercise 9
The answer is "an Insurance Company". What's the question?
- What type of company is involved in pricing and assuming risk?
- What type of company always helps women who lose their husbands?
- What type of company has the best reputation in the world?
- What type of company always pays for your most necessary medicine?
The answer is "about a quarter of an hour (15 minutes)". What is the question? Type it.
- How long does it take Larry to get to work?
- How long does Larry work everyday?
- How long is Larry's day?
Means of transportation: in general, use by: by car, by bike, by train, by plane, etc., but on foot.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.