Lesson 31 - How long does it take? - Exercise 9
- How does Larry get to work.
- He gets to work by car (He drives to work).
- He gets to work on foot (He walks to work).
- He gets to work by train (He takes the train to work).
- He gets to work by bus (He takes the bus to work).
- The answer is "about a quarter of an hour (15 minutes)". What is the question? Type it.
- How long does it take Larry to get to work?
- How long does Larry work everyday?
- How long is Larry's day?
Means of transportation: in general, use by: by car, by bike, by train, by plane, etc., but on foot.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.