Lesson 30 - Exercise 9 - What do they like to do for fun?
What do Chuck and Anna have in common?
- They both like to make beer.
- They both like to work out.
- She likes to garden.
- She likes gardening.
- She likes to watch movies.
Anna and her husband like to _ _ _ _ .
- raise corn
Anna _ _ _ _ _ all her own vegetables (this verb begins with a "g"!)
- Husbandry includes growing plants and raising animals.
- Husbandry is the act of cultivating crops only.
- Husbandry is the work of husbands only.
If you need a translation to your own language, use the Google Translate button at the top-right of the screen.