Lesson 24b - Gail - Exercise 7
- Gail is a research nurse manager. She directs a group of research nurses. What is a research nurse?
- A research nurse is a nurse who participates in clinical studies.
- A research nurse is the same as a RN .
- Gail says "I work in genetic research...". What is genetic research?
- It is the study of genes, and heredity.
- It involves biblical studies.
- Gail says "I run projects for our organization". Which verb is the best synonym for "run" in this case?
- move fast
- What is Gail's dream job? Choose the best possibility.
- Healthy lifestyle coach.
- Research nurse manager.
- Beach volleyball coach.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.