Lesson 24 - A Medical Doctor (Physician) and a Flight Attendant - Exercise 5
- Listen to the teacher:
Do Chris and Lillian speak English?
- Yes of course they do. They're American. Americans speak English.
- Yes of course they do. They are English.
- Yes, they do, and they're from Argentina.
- What's a physician?
- A medical doctor.
- A physicist.
- A doctor of physics.
- What does Lillian do?
- She flies 3 or 4 days a week. She's a flight attendant.
- She walks around a French city.
- She's a waitress in a French restaurant.
- Does Chris work very much?
- Yes, he works very long hours (80 to 90 hours a week).
- Yes, he works long hours (50 to 60 hours a week).
- No, he works part-time (8 to 9 hours a week).
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.