Lesson 20 - Going to a Place (Present Continuous) - Exercise 7
- Passerby # 4 is on a bridge in Edinburgh, Scotland. Where's she heading?
- to work.
- to her class.
- How far is it from the bridge to the place where she is going?
- It's near the bridge, about 500 meters down the road.
- It's near the bridge. It's about 1500 meters down the road.
- It's far away. It's about 500 kilometers down the road.
- What does she do? Type you answer.
- She teaches German.
- She teaches Geography.
- She's a student.
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.