What are the Italians like?Level: Beginner
- Extensive beginner review of lessons 1 - 14.
- Enjoy doing.
- Everyday adjectives not often found in beginner lessons.
Always watch the video several times without subtitles first. Train your ears! Your pronunciation will be much better if you follow this simple rule.
Exercises for this lesson:
- Artistic, romantic, noisy
- Friendly, good cooks
- They love children and...
- Lovers... the greatest...
- Temperamental... vivacious
- The Famous Colonel
with intro to 2nd conditional
How to do the lessons:
- Watch the video without subtitles.
- Do all the Exercises.
- Come back to this page.
- Watch the video with English Subtitles. Use the Pause button. People speak fast!
Problems? See general support or ask your question here.
What are the Italians like?
Watch this video, then click on Exercise 1
Same video with Precise Subtitles
Is "voluble" a difficult word for beginners? Not really! You will see pictures of voluble people in the exercises. Voluble people simply talk a lot. They're talkative.
The pictures do a very good job in conveying meaning throughout Real English®. In this lesson, they are particularly effective.