Lesson 16 - Stuck-up and Standoffish - Exercise 4
- Is Carlo's personal opinion of the French positive or negative?
- Generally positive.
- Generally negative.
- Carlo says "They don't have a very good reputation in this country". This is the same as:
- They haven't got a very good reputation in the USA.
- They have got a very good reputation in the USA.
- They have got very good opinions in the USA.
- Stuck-up and standoffish are very similar to
If you need an approximate translation to your own language, the Google Translate button is available at the top of the screen.