Lesson 52 - Johnny and Noelle-Christine Brazil - Exercise 2
Watch the video.
= They have been married for 24 hours (one day).
"For" is understood. The sentence is correct with or without "for".
How many verb tenses are used in this video?
- Two. The interviewer says "I thought you got married today" (past tense) and Johnny replies that they have been married for exactly 24 hours (present perfect tense).
- One. The interviewer asks "What did you do yesterday?" (past tense), and Johnny answers "I got married!" (past tense).
- Two. The interviewer asks "What will you do today?" (future). Johnny says that they have been married for exactly 24 hours (present perfect tense).
What did Johnny and Noelle-Christine do yesterday? Type your answer.
- They got married.
- They visited the oldest church in Memphis.
- They've been married 24 hours.
© The Marzio School and Real English L.L.C.
Real English® is a Registered Trademark of The Marzio School. All rights Reserved.