Lesson 47 - Used to - Exercise 1
Watch the video. Here's an example of "motherly duties".
What did Elizabeth use to do? Type your answer!
- She used to go out and party.
- She used to take care of her baby.
- She used to work in a bar.
Why doesn't she go out anymore?
- She has to take care of her 2 children.
- She has to work 2 jobs to make ends meet.
- She has to take care of her sick husband.
Do not watch with subtitles unless necessary:
© The Marzio School and Real English L.L.C.
Real English® is a Registered Trademark of The Marzio School. All rights Reserved.