Joey - Grammar - The Second and Third Conditionals - Exercise 6
Double-click on any word in this lesson for an English definition.
Is it possible for Joey to become president of the USA?
- It's not probable, but it is possible.
- It's impossible.
- It's probable, but only if he works hard.
If Joey becomes president, when would it be?
- In the past.
- In the present.
- In the future.
Do normal people get married with the intention of getting divorced?
- No, they don't.
- Yes, usually.
- Normal people yes. Other people, no.
Joey and his former wife, Angelica, were in love. On his wedding day (the day he got married) is it possible that Joey knew for sure that he would get divorced a year later?
What do we call a conditional action that denotes the past tense but is not possible?
- This is called "the 2nd conditional".
- This is called "the 1st conditional".
- This is called "the 3rd conditional".
© The Marzio School and Real English L.L.C.
Real English® is a Registered Trademark of The Marzio School. All rights Reserved.