Lesson 31 - How long does it take? - Exercise 9
Watch the video.
There are 2 questions
in this exercise. The first question is about prepositions, and the second question is about the title of this lesson.On foot
Means of transportation: in general, use by
: by car, by bike, by train, by plane, etc., but on foot
How does Larry get to work.
- He gets to work by car (He drives to work).
- He gets to work on foot (He walks to work).
- He gets to work by train (He takes the train to work).
- He gets to work by bus (He takes the bus to work).
The answer is "about a quarter of an hour (15 minutes)". What is the question? Type it.
- How long does it take Larry to get to work?
- How long does Larry work everyday?
- How long is Larry's day?
© The Marzio School and Real English L.L.C.
Real English® is a Registered Trademark of The Marzio School. All rights Reserved.