Lesson 24b - Jennifer & Mike - Exercise 3
Important: Watch the first video, and try to answer the questions.
Watch the video with subtitles after you answer the questions:
What does Jennifer do for a living?
- Jennifer's a hairdresser.
- Jennifer's a professional cook (a chef).
- She's a professional beach volleyball player.
What does Jennifer really want to do?
- She wants to be a chef in her own restaurant.
- She wants to play tennis professionally.
- She wants to a waitress in a restaurant.
What about Mike? What does he do for a living?
- He owns a construction company. He builds new homes.
- He's a carpenter.
- He's a male hairdresser (synonym = barber).
What would Mike prefer doing?
- Mike's dream job is to be a professional beach volleyball player.
- Mike's dream job is to be a hairdresser.
- Mike's dream job is to be a baseball player.
Is Jennifer's dream to be a chef realistic or just a dream?
- It could be realistic. She's apparently a very good cook.
- No, it's only a dream.
© The Marzio School and Real English L.L.C.
Real English® is a Registered Trademark of The Marzio School. All rights Reserved.