Lesson 23 - Hot Dog Buns - Exercise 15
Watch the video.
(pronoun, adjective, interjection): Everything or anything.
Sara asks if the interviewer wants to see "a French fry or a grape". The interviewer answers "Okay, whatever".
- The interviewer will be happy to see anything in her bag.
- The interviewer wants to see grapes, not just one grape.
- The interviewer wants to see all her french firies, not just one.
Sara asks "What is this for?"
What is the interviewer's answer? Type it!
- This is for language learning.
- This is about grapes.
- This is for my agricultiral students.
© The Marzio School and Real English L.L.C.
Real English® is a Registered Trademark of The Marzio School. All rights Reserved.